Fully Managed Service
We have service level agreements where even the standard options are competitive. A fully managed service offers a complete and overall service that allows you to be as detached from the rental as you need to be.
This is perfect if you do not live in the area and cannot attend to the property in required situations. It is also a quality contract that means we can control and efficiently manage everything relating to the rental, of course keeping you updated at every stage.
This service agreement is perfect for those that want to appoint us to manage the majority of the rental excluding repairs and maintenance and stakeholder responsibilities, among others please see below.
This kind of agreement is usually chosen by those that are happy to be contacted by the tenants, sometimes regularly should events occur at the property such as damage or breakages. For those happy to complete repairs themselves or to appoint their own contractors this is a good choice with a good number of legal and safety issues being covered in the contract.
The tenant searches agreement offers a substantial number of jobs that we deal with on your behalf. Although it is the most basic of our contracts, it still offers a substantial time saving option. The tenant searches agreement allows you to make use of our superior marketing methods, targeted tenant searches and our deposit collection and registering service as well as others.
For full detailing on what’s covered, please refer to our service level agreements that outline each section that is covered under our differently tailored contracts.
As part of the growing family of landlords working with Jackson & Co. We pledge to carry out the following on your behalf:
- Visit your property to achieve rental figure
- Widely market using tried and tested methods
- Search for reliable tenants
- Hold keys and accompany viewings
- Obtain references and credit history files on tenants
- Draw up inventory or ‘snagging’ lists
- Advise on legalities such as health and fire safety
- Plan gas safety checks and recommendations
- Complete legal agreements with correct signatures
- Collect deposits and monthly rental fees
- Actively search for new tenants as current ones prepare to move out
- Have your property occupied all the time
- Promptly chase late payments
- Transfer utility names at important dates
- Appointing approved contractors to conduct maintenance and repairs
- Negotiate renewals at an achievable price as tenancy comes to an end